What is IRADA?
IRADA is determination to create good in communities it serves and a vision of Mr. Aziz Ur Rehman to incubate both individuals and businesses and empower them for sustainable growth alleviating poverty and building equitable society.
IRADA achieves its mission to alleviate poverty by empowering socially & economically marginalized businesses for poor families through interest free loans, providing educational trainings and skill sets, & by harnessing entrepreneurial potential, capacity building & social guidance.
- To incubate both individuals and businesses and provide interest free microfinance services to poor families enabling them to become self-reliant
- To promote interest free loans as a viable model and a broad-based solution for poverty alleviation
- To provide incubatees individuals and businesses access to national and international market-place through micro-lancing system so they can not only participate in trading but also be able to repay their loans through business they generate
- Helping incubatees to become more competitive in local and global market
- Making incubatees future donors